`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Golden Moment Die-Cuts Question

RE: Golden Moment Die-Cuts Question
(12-12-2012, 02:22 PM)zeprock Wrote: I peeled the ones in my PC but left it on for the ones I may trade down the road.

Interested in the Howard if it's for trade.

Hmm, that's a good idea. Thank you. And not that I'll ever trade the ones in my PCs either, I wonder if it affects the overall value of the card at all?

Also, although I don't think I'm going to trade them (as it's taken several months of trading on the site to get these), I did take a look to see if there was something that may change my mind...and as of now, unfortunately I didn't see anything. My apologies. But thank you for your reply to my question.

(12-12-2012, 02:42 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Now I'm kinda glad I didn't land a Freese ... I was trying to trade for one so I had some more trade bait for you. As a test when I come across them again I'll pull the protective film on an old Finest basketball card I have and see what it does. I think I've got a Danny Ferry sitting around somewhere just waiting to be a test subject.

lol, well I'd still like to get a Gold version to go with my Ozzie...or a base Ozzie to go with these. Good to hear from you, Jared!

COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Messages In This Thread
Golden Moment Die-Cuts Question - by Mikarlo - 12-12-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: Golden Moment Die-Cuts Question - by zeprock - 12-12-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Golden Moment Die-Cuts Question - by Mikarlo - 12-12-2012, 02:45 PM
RE: Golden Moment Die-Cuts Question - by shezdoni - 12-13-2012, 06:12 AM