`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!

RE: October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!
(10-07-2012, 02:15 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: WHAT?! Do you seriously think you know how this site works after being here for approximately 3 months???!!!
'josiahcecil' asked a simple question with a simple answer and you immediately spout off some BS! Your response is based on what? You have no experience in this circumstance or situation. Shut your mouth and let the folks that have been here for a long time answer a question correctly. You weren't here last year during the Customer Appreciation Month in July 2011. It doesn't matter what day of the week it is during Customer Appreciation Month and I personally hope you win absolutely NOTHING!!!

Don't you think this response is a little over the top and uncalled for? Maybe the answer was misinformed, but it didn't seem intentionally mean-spirited like this. When you talk about people having respect for the board and its members, maybe you should take some of your own advice. And yes, I too am a "newbie," so I'm sure I'll also be wrong for mentioning this.
Kepler

Messages In This Thread