`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do people insist on using PWE?

RE: Why do people insist on using PWE?
(09-19-2012, 06:51 PM)petillo64 Wrote: I would be annoyed if I had shipped it bubble mailer, and the trader on the other end shipped it PWE. In my opinion that would warrant a $1.50 paypal transfer to break even! If you feel like going that road... Or you could do what was mentioned earlier in sending a message that PWE without prior consent is not okay by any means.

It's all about communication people!

FWIW, I am getting annoyed with Ebay sellers charging 3 for shipping, stating their shipping methods and then shipping PWE to the contrary. If I wasn't so concerned about them ruining my 100% feedback in a retaliatory action, I'd start flagging them.

I'm pretty sure sellers can't leave negatives on ebay right now, just positive or leave feedback later are the two options they give me when leaving feedback for buyers. Maybe they can but have to go through a more lengthy process, I don't know.

The only cards I ever received damaged were a purchase off of ebay, and they were in the old flimsy toploaders, placed in a bubble mailer. Have never received anything damaged in a pwe in over 15 years.
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do people insist on using PWE? - by northflacards - 09-19-2012, 07:04 PM