`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Ugh, I hate my dreams...

OT: Ugh, I hate my dreams...
Maybe it was because I spent the most time on Beckett yesterday than I have in the last couple of months, but I ended up having a dream last night about breaking a box of some cards. I don't know the brand, don't know the product, don't know the year. From what I can remember, the cards were pretty cool looking and they weren't from any product I've ever seen. But why do I hate my dreams? Oh, maybe because in my dreams I pulled a Kobe AU and a Jordan AU in the box. Not a dual, but two completely different cards. The Jordan was some die cut card and for whatever reason, the sticker was hanging half way off, kind of like that part of the sticker wasn't sticky anymore. lol. Now, the only reason why I would want to pull those is in hopes of trading them to someone for a LOT of cards I need/want, and/or selling them so that I can buy a lot of cards I need/want. But it really makes me want to break some boxes, but it also makes me wish I could fully remember the designs of the cards to keep an eye out for them. Smile

Anyone ever have some crazy card dreams?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Messages In This Thread
OT: Ugh, I hate my dreams... - by xstreaminsanity - 09-05-2012, 08:29 AM
RE: OT: Ugh, I hate my dreams... - by crimedawg47 - 09-05-2012, 08:32 AM
RE: OT: Ugh, I hate my dreams... - by krayzie83 - 09-05-2012, 08:51 AM
RE: OT: Ugh, I hate my dreams... - by pingbling23 - 09-05-2012, 09:07 AM
RE: OT: Ugh, I hate my dreams... - by lyyca63 - 09-05-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: OT: Ugh, I hate my dreams... - by shezdoni - 09-05-2012, 11:18 PM