`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Talk me into it or talk me out of it please...

Talk me into it or talk me out of it please...
Ok the last month and a half I have slowed my trading and buying to a stand still virtually. Ive gone back and forth with what I want to collect and as all of you know there are millions of options out there and this is the one Im leaning towards...(gf is on board as well thank GOD!!! lmao)

I want to collect someone in the here and now. I will still add what I can of my team and my top PC guys but I want to start a ONE player PC of a young guy who is on the path to the hall of fame. I also want to collect a guy that I can root for each week for the next 10 years who is also on a team I wouldnt mind watching win the next 3 Super Bowls. Hence this player will not be a Jets or Pats player lol.

The guy Im really leaning toward is Matt Ryan a.k.a. Matty Ice. I think he is a top notch QB who hasnt won the big playoff game a la Tony Romo. He was great in college and has been more than solid in the NFL. He is surrounded by weapons offensively and plays in a dome at least 9 times a year. I also like what he says in interviews and I enjoy his passion on the field. Im really leaning towards collecting a "Falcon"...yes I said it folks...

So I ask of all my friends here at beckett am I making a good choice or should I consider another player or just stick to my roots?

#onthefence
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Messages In This Thread
Talk me into it or talk me out of it please... - by bakerman8419 - 08-29-2012, 05:53 PM