`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XstreamINsanity's 2011-12 Panini Past & Present Breakout and Breakout AU set/contest

RE: XstreamINsanity's 2011-12 Panini Past & Present Breakout and Breakout AU set/contest
I haven't ordered the box yet. When I find out what shops will be participating in the Fathers Day promotion, I'm going to make a trip to the closest one (hopefully no further than Atlanta) so I can get the box and some of the Wrapper Redemption Packs (hopefully with 20 packs I can get 4 wrapper redemption packs). I know I'll probably pay a little more (just in gas) for the box at an LCS, but there are benefits to going to the LCS (I hope, I want to take my boys with me).

If/When I get the box, that is more for the base set, so I won't be factoring that into the cost unless I pull an autograph need (then 25% of the box price). First off, with my luck (and since I haven't bought a hobby box in years) I will pull two Elusive Ink of some barely known names and a 2011 Draft Redemption AU. However, if my luck were to change, there is a chance (the same chance the Pistons have at getting the #1 pick this year in the draft, 1.7%, lol) that I could pull the Rose or the Griffin or even the Lin. That would help out a lot. But even to pull other names that could go for decent money (Hayward, Cousins, Love, Gallinari and Westbrook to name a few) would be a lot of help.

If you were factoring in the price of the box, I'll give you this shot to edit your guestimates. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Messages In This Thread
RE: XstreamINsanity's 2011-12 Panini Past & Present Breakout and Breakout AU set/contest - by xstreaminsanity - 05-25-2012, 01:49 PM