`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oooops....today's mail cost me $217.50

RE: Oooops....today's mail cost me $217.50
(03-17-2012, 11:16 AM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: It involves an 8 month, 20-25 plus exchange of communications around my 2010 Exquisite Bookmarks TBD #d /50. After all that time, I get sent a 2010 SP Authentic Dexter McCluster RPA /499 and 2010 Exquisite Dual Auto of Mike Williams / DeMaryius Thomas /25.

No where near similar value, let alone, I was told repeatedly they would take care of me, but all the sudden the "redemption" wasn't made. It has been one big series of lies with Upper Deck.

After receiving, I responded back to the new CS Manager, Chris Carlin and Terry Melia. I am going to give them a couple weeks to respond or make right, then the campaign of NO MORE UD begins.

There is no one that has supported their product more than I and I was basically crapped on.....that sums it up. I am sure I will have a thread involving this topic in the near future.
wait a minute... I have a 2010 exquisite dual jersey auto tbd... they're not making these cards?

Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oooops....today's mail cost me $217.50 - by chasescardcave - 03-17-2012, 11:34 AM