`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here closely follow Ryan Tannehill in college?

RE: Anyone here closely follow Ryan Tannehill in college?
(03-16-2012, 07:11 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: He's a Packer for cryin out loud!! Of course he's good!! Just because he's a back up doest make him "suck." Drew Brees was a back up. Tom Brady was a back up. Aaron Rodgers was a back up. They all turned out to be pretty good.... and all superbowl champs I might add. It almost seems like your more agaisnt the money that Flynn would get rather than Flynn himself. I think Flynn would be a good viable option for the phins. Peyton & RG3 are both pretty much wishful thinking at this point. Whether they get Flynn, Tannehill or someone else, I think they have other concerns just a big. I mean what goods a qb if he doesnt have anyone to throw the ball too or hand off to? Jus my thoughts.

Its got nothing to do with him being a Packer or not. It has to do with him coming from a college that has the best recruits every year which help mask average QB play. He has been a backup for 4 years at this point and had one really good game and now he is the talk of the town. I dont think Brees was ever a back up. Tom Brady was a miracle that will never happen again. Aaron Rodgers was a 1st round pick and alot of people thought the 49ers shouldve taken him #1 overall in 2005. He had all the potential in the world. Backups do make it in the league but seriously when you have sucked as much as the Phins have the past 10 years I dont want a guy who benifitted playing on LSU, who sat on the bench for 4 years, who was drafted in the 7th round of the draft, who then I have to pay 30-40 million guaranteed dollars to, etc. At that point I would much rather keep Matt Moore as starter and let it ride. No matter who the Phins get to play QB I would be shocked if we went 6-10 this year. My team sucks and I have no problem admitting it.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone here closely follow Ryan Tannehill in college? - by bakerman8419 - 03-16-2012, 07:40 PM