`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Heat finally perform in the clutch

RE: The Heat finally perform in the clutch
This was the calmest debate ever! Good job guys. Cool that we can do that here without MODs shutting it down. Now back to it. Lol. First, I have my favorite Bobcats, but would never considder them superstars. Second, Lemar Odem, USA teammember, superstar? Im not sure if he was a fil-in, but I think he was on twice. Just going from memory casue I dont want to look it up. Third, i like the formula X had made with skill, fans, and wins. That kind sums everything up. And last, everyone has their favorites, and sometimes people will see things in people others dont. I dont see Deron as a superstar. I was kind of baffeled when I saw all the media talking about his trade last year like it was going to change the game or something. It seemed more like a bandaide fix for the NETS than a real help for them. But I'm sure there are people who disagree with who I consider supertar status. Michael Jackson was a superstar, Michael Buble' is a star. Deron Williams is more of a Buble'. I just don't think "superstar" should be just thrown around so easily. When that happens, then will have to start calling people Megastars and so on. Keep it dowm to the few who deserve it. Like Bobby Hurley. jk
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Heat finally perform in the clutch - by quavis - 03-12-2012, 12:14 PM