`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on eBay Stars to Leave

RE: Question on eBay Stars to Leave
I got a package just the other day. Had been tracking for 6 days. It showed it had been received at sorting facility on a certain date and was still there when the package arrived at my door.

Come to find out, it had been mailed 4 days before it showed as arriving at sorting facility.

In other words, I'm not sure what to tell you. But USPS isn't always perfect nor correct.

(02-18-2012, 11:12 PM)all day baby Wrote: Bought a card on eBay on 2/5. Contacted seller yesterday because I had not received it yet. Originally told it showed as delivered... which was odd, since when I looked, it showed as in Baton Rouge, LA (it shipped from Ohio, and I'm in Oklahoma). He looked again, and agreed with me, then refunded my shipping fee. It showed up today.

Positive feedback, since the card is in perfect shape, but what kind of stars should I give? According to the DC# online, it didn't get to the sorting facility until 2/13. Then the USPS gave it a free trip to Louisiana before delivering it today.

So... how many stars on shipping speed?

Messages In This Thread
Question on eBay Stars to Leave - by all day baby - 02-18-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: Question on eBay Stars to Leave - by crazyforkinsler5 - 02-18-2012, 11:15 PM
RE: Question on eBay Stars to Leave - by jplarson - 02-18-2012, 11:22 PM
RE: Question on eBay Stars to Leave - by ginge01 - 02-19-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: Question on eBay Stars to Leave - by Sajman01 - 02-19-2012, 03:34 PM