Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett Registry Update Request #354

RE: Beckett Registry Update Request #354
(01-26-2012, 02:33 AM)lrl7 Wrote: Dear Beckett site manager,
First of, I have to admit that I prefer BGS grading to PSA for 80's and 90's cards (despite providing 9.5 and 10 preferentially to cards from uncut sheet). Indeed, BGS tends to be more consistent than PSA, particularly when it comes to determine centering and corners. Nonetheless, I find myself wondering why a top grading company that appears to display solid work ethic when it comes to grading, choose to hire members with less rigorous standards to manage their website (especially considering the current job market). Evidently, two of the main attractions for a graded card collector (your client) are updated population reports and graded card registry. The PSA grading company is aware of that and their card registry as well as their population reports are functional and adequate.
Therefore, my simple question is: When will the "new" Beckett card registry be operational (an accurate date would be respectful to your clients)?
Regards,
LRL7

+1

Messages In This Thread
Beckett Registry Update Request #354 - by lrl7 - 01-26-2012, 02:33 AM
RE: Beckett Registry Update Request #354 - by tiger8mush2 - 01-30-2012, 12:24 PM