`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What do you want the card companies to stop doing or do next

What do you want the card companies to stop doing or do next
What are some of your complaints about the hobby or hopes for the hobby that you want the card companies to change or fix. Hopefully someone with enough input will listen to there loyal customers and give us what we want.

!!!!!! LET THE RANTS BEGIN !!!!!!!!!
Memorabilia Card Rant

I totally agree that the jersey cards have become so meaningless that it’s sad. Real collectors want real memorabilia. Base cards have become meaningless. I just throw them away to help cut down the supply for those that collect them.

The plain fact back when memorabilia cards were new it was a great thing. But now I'm surprised that long snappers don't have memorabilia cards.

Memorabilia cards should be just like in the name "MEMORABLE".
Stop producing event or player worn cards, everyone knows it's just cheap hits that you can mark on the packages and you force the player to wear 20 jerseys so you can say that it was worn.

I want real memorabilia in my cards. I want to say that this card has a little piece of blood and sweat from Tom Brady when he played which ever team this day or that day.

That way I have a connection of seeing the game and holding a piece of it. I would pay huge amounts for real memorabilia like that.

How many of you would love to see a jersey card with some grass stains on it form one of your favorite players form a game that you saw them rush, pass, or catch the game winning TD or break a record?
Now that's real MEMORABILIA.

Messages In This Thread
What do you want the card companies to stop doing or do next - by durfeecoach1 - 12-24-2011, 11:37 AM