`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2011 topps triple threads major find!!

RE: 2011 topps triple threads major find!!
(11-06-2011, 09:16 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: It's a cool card, but the most it could fetch is $175
thats exactly the bs lowballing crap that makes me not sell any of my cards. this card is absolutely valued at $425. I'd like to know where you came up with that rediculas number. do you know of any of the other two of these being sold to ANYONE? i think not. in fact have you even seen either of the other two that exist? probably not. I will no longer be a part of this message board stuff. i thought i would try it but now i realize that im surounded by idiots. I've been collecting cards longer than most of you have been alive. when one of you nerdy "card guys" brings my knowledge into question i tend to just turn and shuffle away, kinda like im doing now. its just too bad that you goofball card "collectors" have no real appreciation for the hobby. A card with one guy with three batting titles and an MVP, one with a world series ring and a rookie of the year nod, and another with nothing but major upside and potential that features their game worn jersey materials, and is numbered 2/3 is NOT a $175 card. period. I'm done with this message board stuff. this will be my last post. ADIOS! dummies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2011 topps triple threads major find!! - by whiteyshark - 11-06-2011, 09:41 PM