`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Press Pass Michael "Playmaker" Irvin Nickname Autograph

RE: 2011 Press Pass Michael "Playmaker" Irvin Nickname Autograph
Ha glad I could help. I shouldn't even bring this up because now all you guys will be looking for them too haha but I think a lot of people miss it because you can get on eBay right now and find these unique auto's and the fact that they are unique isn't even mentioned and I don't think the sellers factor it into the price. Case in point, the /50 Irvin's I posted links to above, granted the unique auto went for $10 more but the unique auto wasn't mentioned in the listing at all.
By the way, I don't think I've mentioned this in any of my posts but our /25 Michael Playmaker Irvin is available if anyone is interested. There might be one person in line already but it might not go through with him and no price has been determined so it's def not a done deal with him. So definitely anyone interested please PM me.
(Just for a price range reference, I already posted an eBay link to the exact same unique auto Playmaker card except it's the /50 version, we have the /25, and it went for $37 so our /25 would definitely have to be more than that. All you cowboys fans love to spend money anyway so PM me haha)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2011 Press Pass Michael "Playmaker" Irvin Nickname Autograph - by norwayjimmy - 08-23-2011, 08:30 PM