`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harrisburg Senators vs Bowie Baysox

RE: Harrisburg Senators vs Bowie Baysox
(07-30-2011, 11:44 PM)rascrush Wrote: i will have to wait by the vistor dugout and hope that i get one ya some teams are jerks and some teams are cool i went to a sea dogs curve game today the curve are pitts farm team and they were really cool got like 8 guys to give me autos on my hat which now is up to like 14 or 15 autos even though i was weraing red soxs jersey they still did it no questions asked. of course there was only like 6 or 7 people standing were i was so it may be dif but still good did you get him as he walked to the dugout or did you get it some place else. best thing bout today i got tony sanchez auto who is one of the top prospects for pitt which is really cool

I got him as he was walking to the dugout to start the game. I was the last signature he did before he stopped. I have had great luck with the Eastern Leage Teams. The Erie Seawolves (Tigers AA team) were great. They signed everything, talked to the kids and even were throwing them balls during and after the game. They were even giving us bubble gum throughout the game. The Trenton Thunder were also great, got 15 of them and not one was nasty.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harrisburg Senators vs Bowie Baysox - by yankeescop - 07-31-2011, 01:19 AM