`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy

RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy
(07-12-2011, 06:17 PM)chaudhrysunny Wrote: There should honestly be a way to leave negative feedback for someone. I mean overall even if I get my cards in the described condition and complete it is still an overall negative experience. Waiting over a month with no update is pretty damn ridiculous and other traders will miss that negative experience if they check his feedback b/c of the way it's done here on Beckett. If I'm simply able to leave a negative feedback then it'll stick out like a sore thumb like it does on eBay.

Well part of the feedback will be negative even though the overall may be neutral. But in terms of the four categories, shipping will be up to you because it is your decision on how you juggle shipping time with shipping the materials, so that can be negative. The card description though is very specific. If he gets you the cards you requested in the condition they were stated to be in, then that should be marked accordingly. Communication will most assuredly be negative. And payment, that's really your discretion, but because the new system takes Payment into account for overall feedback (or so it seems) when no payment is done, I personally believe positive feedback should be given. In your comment you could state (in the few characters you have), "Took over a month to get items, very bad communication, will not trade with again" or whatever you prefer. When I go to trade with someone I check comments since I can't see each individual category score. But if you did 3/4 categories negative and one positive, I don't think they'll get a positive feedback. See what I'm saying?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Messages In This Thread
RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy - by xstreaminsanity - 07-13-2011, 08:28 AM