`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~

RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST..updated June 26 / 2011
(07-05-2011, 12:36 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I am glad I didn't respond about that guy, esp. knowing that some posts got deleted PLUS he got banned.
I just want to say this: If your post about someone got deleted AND that person got banned, then your post was valid. I have only had a couple of posts that were deleted on this site, but the member I was responding to got banned, EVERY time. I think posts being deleted towards a member who gets themself banned is worthy of that members ban and the MODs deleting your post. The MODs are trying to keep the rest of the backlash, that someone is trying to create, from happening. There is no sense in leaving posts here that are directed at someone who got themselves banned. Good job keeping an eye on things MODs!!! I am talking to a specific MOD here and most of you know who it is. Big Grin

When things get heated like that, we delete a lot of posts to get rid of the negativity. I deleted a lot of posts too that weren't themselves bad, but quoted offending posts.

Unless you hear from one of us, a post getting deleted in and of itself is nothing to worry about. If you get a warning or suspension based on posts, we'll let you know.

Best course of action though is to ignore the trolls and just let one of us know what's going on (you can hit the 'report post' button or PM one of us). That way we can cut stuff off before it gets heated and someone might say something that will cause them other issues.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST..updated June 26 / 2011 - by ceocards - 07-05-2011, 10:30 AM