`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
My Unofficially Official LSU Tigers Football Thread (MUCHO SCANS)

My Unofficially Official LSU Tigers Football Thread (MUCHO SCANS)
duch2izback Wrote:The truth of the matter is, I am lazy and it takes me getting off my butt to scan them and post them. I have a TON still left to post, and more on the way.
<br />
You're not alone there! LOL&nbsp; I'm the same way... too lazy to get stuff on the scanner.<br />
<br />
duch2izback Wrote:The good thing is that I've started to hone in what I'm picking up now, which will make it easier for me to collect. I'm limiting myself to low numbered items, as well as a few rainbows I'm working on. I have a few types of inserts I try to pick up whenever I see them (Early Doucet Ultimate Big Patches, for instance). I'm also trying to pick up some LSU players I don't have. I am working on Contenders rookies of every LSU player in the NFL, as well as current and former Saints.
<br />
Honing in is nice. I'm having the same dilemma as we speak.<br />
<br />
duch2izback Wrote:The problem is, now I'm interested in the 2009 Limited rookie patch autos, they are the most awesome card I've seen in years, and I may concentrate on the rookies for a while.
<br />
Uh oh, me too! LOL&nbsp; They are WAY COOL, especially in person. Seeing the scans does not do them justice. Smile Danger!!! Danger!!!<br />
<br />
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Messages In This Thread
My Unofficially Official LSU Tigers Football Thread (MUCHO SCANS) - by Ricky Williams 34 - 12-18-2009, 11:26 PM