`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
My lil' PC A Tribute to THE BEST RUNNING BACK OF ALL TIME- EMMITT SMITH

My lil' PC A Tribute to THE BEST RUNNING BACK OF ALL TIME- EMMITT SMITH
Is that all you got? Seems kinda lame if you ask me. A bunch of game-used non-sense that should have stayed intact as it probably would have been more attractive to the eye. I remember you telling me that I was going to be impressed, but sadly enough, I was utterly disappointed in this PC of the 2nd Best RB in the NFL; actually, probably 3rd...wait 4th? LOL!<br />
<br />
Sweet as in Sweetmfnlou! I really like the PC as it does live up to what you were telling me! Thanks for sharing, but you are right that you need to add more autos to make it a formidable competitor to my BS (as in Barry Sanders from hereinafter; don't want to get in trouble) PC. I was extremely impressed with this collection and wish you well in the forthcoming months as you expand this PC! <br />
<br />
Of course, my favorites are the ones with BS in the card as well. Great job and looking forward to the updates, and I apologize for the hiatus and the lack of comments; especially in this much needed comment PC!<br />
<br />
G Mo's back...
G Mo The Fisher Man!
[Image: fisherman.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
My lil' PC A Tribute to THE BEST RUNNING BACK OF ALL TIME- EMMITT SMITH - by G MO - 12-17-2009, 06:15 PM