Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
More Kyle Brady that may not be listed in Beckett.<br />
If anyone in Beckett who can update the various cards lists sees this, please can you add these to the OPG and annual guide. Thanks<br />
<br />
I bought the 1995 SR Tetrad Autobilia in 1996, at a card show. It has gold foil. I saw a dealer on ebay maybe 2-3 years ago sell a set of Tetrad Autobilia that was bought as a set (maybe QVC / Home shopping). It has silver foil in place of the Gold, a new variation?? The scan is difficult to tell Gold and Silver,<br />
About 3 years ago, I bought the right hand card, it is also numbered #57 (his autobilia base card is also #57), it is a phone card that expired 3/31/96 so I assume a 1995 release. The card front says Tetrad Auto Phonex, I assume it was a give away in Autobilia packs, or a Autobilia Hot Pack??. The two pictures of Brady on the phone card match the photos of Brady on the back of the Autobilia base card #57 so I am guessing it is a Autobilia phone card insert, I don't know.<br />
[Image: BradyTetrad.jpg]<br />
<br />
I bought the 1995 Signature Rookies Tetrad base cards #3 Kyle Brady &amp; #10 Hugh Douglas (both 1995 New York Jets 1st rd draft picks) in 1996. In the last 5 years I have found the autos of each player. In 1996 I also got the Brady promo which is not listed in the Beckett Annual guide.<br />
<br />
The last group of cards, I picked up the Brady AutoPhonex Phone card in 1996. Next to it is a black auto, I don't know if this was originally black, the phone card has 'yellowed', I don't know if the original auto ink has been affected (faded to black) or if it is really a black ink variation. The third phone card is a new variation, the back says BP20, the first two cards are #20. The third card is not numbered out of 3750 which is printed on the first two cards. Finally, the first two cards on the bottom right of the front say authentic signature, the 3rd card says Bonus Promo. Is this an unlisted Bonus Promo, the annual guide recognizes Bonus Promos for cards $5 and upwards, Brady's card is a $2 Bonus.<br />
Finally off ebay, I bought about 5 years ago, a Superior Pix Kyle Brady auto card to 3500 that was not signed, was this surplus stock bought after they went belly up or did someone burst open a pack and get an unsigned card.<br />
[Image: BradyAutoPhonexfront.jpg]<br />
[Image: BradyAutoPhonexback.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by GINGE01 - 11-26-2009, 01:21 AM