`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
*UPDATE - All 12 parallels are now OPG listed for all 36 cards in this insert set.

I must say that I am shocked to find a thread that I created months ago bumped to the front page. Actually I am glad you did it TLJR because I have a good number of other submissions that I never got around to adding, thanks. I even decided to edit some of my previous posts from this thread.<br />
<br />
Let me add a couple others today. <br />
<br />
If you type in "1997 Playoff Contenders Pennants" to the Beckett registry the base "1997 Playoff Contenders Pennants" and the parallel "1997 Playoff Contenders Pennants Blue" will appear. The Blue parallel has blue foil on the edges of the cards. Although the registry claims that only two versions exist there are actually 12(!) different versions as there are 6 different colors of felt for the base and blue. Below are scans from my own personal collection that elucidate and almost fully prove my point:<br />
[Image: scan0029.jpg]<br />
[Image: scan0028.jpg]<br />
The only one that I do not have is the blue foil-purple felt and I have no reason to believe that it doesn't exist.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 09-25-2009, 09:36 AM