`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The official BMB Error Variation discussion and reference thread!

The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread!
I think I may have one that isn't yet listed here, in this GREAT thread! It's the 1991 (according to the Beckett Annual) OR 1992 (according to the Beckett OLPG) Topps Triple Headers Team Ball &amp; Candy Pieces. <br />
<br />
It appears that some, if not all teams, can be found with one of the 3 featured players on either side of the panel. I know that might not make much sense, So I will use my Chicago Cubs (I'm an Andre Dawson Collector!) Team Ball for an example.<br />
<br />
*If I hold "Ball A" in my hand with Andre Dawson's photo facing me, the left panel of the baseball is blank, the right panel of the baseball shows Ryne Sandberg and the back panel shows George Bell.<br />
<br />
*If I hold "Ball B" in my hands with Andre Dawson's photo facing me, the left panel of the baseball shows Ryne Sandberg, the right panel of the baseball is blank and the back shows George Bell.<br />
<br />
<p>-Andre Dawson Straight View</p>
<p>[Image: DawsonTripleHeaderBeckett002.jpg]</p>
<p>-Andre Dawson w/Ryne Sandberg on the right</p>
<p>[Image: DawsonTripleHeaderBeckett001.jpg]</p>
<p>-Andre Dawson w/Ryne Sandberg on the left</p>
<p>[Image: DawsonTripleHeaderBeckett004.jpg]</p>
<p>-Andre Dawson w/blank left panel</p>
<p>[Image: DawsonTripleHeaderBeckett003.jpg]</p>
<p>-Andre Dawson w/blank right panel</p>
<p>[Image: DawsonTripleHeaderBeckett005.jpg]</p>
<br />
<br />
I can confirm that this "reversed panel" pattern holds true for the following teams...<br />
<br />
-Chicago Cubs (have 2)<br />
<br />
-San Francisco Giants (have 2)<br />
<br />
-Milwaukee Brewers (have 2)<br />
<br />
-Atlanta Braves (have 3)<br />
<br />
-Toronto Blue Jays (have 3)<br />
<br />
-Houston Astros (have 4) Nice! $40 BV each!<br />
<br />
I cannot confirm if it is true for these teams or not though...<br />
<br />
-Montreal Expos (have 4)<br />
<br />
-Minnesota Twins (have 1)<br />
<br />
-Detroit Tigers (have 1)<br />
<br />
-San Diego Padres (have 1)<br />
<br />
-Cleveland Indians (have 1)<br />
<br />
-Boston Red Sox (have 1)<br />
<br />
I thought it was kind of odd that some of the balls I have only 2 of, brought one of each variation and the Expos of which I have 4, only one variation. So I'm not sure if it holds true for each and every team.<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
 Craig<br />
<br />

Messages In This Thread
The official BMB Error &amp; Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 02-19-2008, 01:01 PM
The official BMB Error &amp; Variation discussion and reference thread! - by The BGS & PSA9 Collector, ThoseBackPages - 02-19-2008, 01:07 PM
The official BMB Error &amp; Variation discussion and reference thread! - by 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken Collector - 02-19-2008, 03:58 PM
The official BMB Error &amp; Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 03-05-2008, 11:58 AM
The official BMB Error &amp; Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 03-06-2008, 01:22 PM
The official BMB Error &amp; Variation discussion and reference thread! - by www*amazingheroes*com - 04-25-2008, 01:51 PM
The official BMB Error &amp; Variation discussion and reference thread! - by CALRIPKENJRCOLLECTOR - 05-23-2008, 08:17 PM
The official BMB Error &amp; Variation discussion and reference thread! - by detroittigerfan1976 - 05-23-2008, 08:43 PM
The official BMB Error &amp; Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Therion (The Sanguinary Strosfan) - 06-05-2008, 07:54 AM
The official BMB Error &amp; Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Loyalty32 - 01-07-2009, 07:31 PM