`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One and Done - 2022 Chronicles Monster Box - PURDY BANGER!

RE: One and Done - 2022 Chronicles Monster Box - PURDY BANGER!
I got really lucky with that antique store find - they just got the cards in and they were very heavy in the 2000s with older autograph cards - got a ton of P.C. items for a very low price since there were autograph cards as cheap as $1

I also had a couple of other good finds - one had a bunch of 2000s/2010s cards where I got some good auto cards for cheap as well as one where I got a bunch of 1970s Topps and O-Pee-Chee Hockey Cards which are simply very cool - the 1970s Topps design, the hair styles, the mustaches, the defunct or moved teams (California Golden Seals, Atlanta Flames, Hartford Whalers, Kansas City Scouts, etc.), Broad Street Bullies cards, old fashioned hockey masks, action shots of players not wearing helmets - writing in both French and English on the O-Pee-Chee - so unbelievably 1970s that I expect to see a line brawl break out and hear the announcer shout out "Old Time Hockey!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: One and Done - 2022 Chronicles Monster Box - PURDY BANGER! - by ZSDOne - 12-21-2023, 03:21 PM