`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?

RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?
(01-29-2023, 10:33 PM)Speak917 Wrote: Congratulations on your eagles, I think they will destroy the Chiefs with all their banged up personnel.

I am not so sure about that for two reasons - first, there is a good chance that in two weeks Mahomes will be essentially healthy for the Super Bowl - and second, unlike the game against Tampa, Kansas City doesn't have a decimated offensive line.

The Eagles also lose a lot of their late season advantage with an indoor game - the Eagles are built around running and defense - if the game was in Philadelphia or Kansas City, that would be a big advantage over the passing oriented Chiefs - but in the indoor setting, if Mahomes is even close to healthy, I'm not seeing Philadelphia shutting down Mahomes even if they are throwing out practice squad level players at Wide Out.

Tough loss by the Bengals - much worse than what San Francisco suffered (injuries happen) since San Francisco simply couldn't overcome all of the injuries and ended up without an effective offense.   They can play the "what if" game, but in the end, they simply got overwhelmed by injuries.  But to lose on a major mental mistake like that is really rough.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger? - by ZSDOne - 01-30-2023, 10:54 AM