`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?

RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?
CMC, how are you liking your new head coach hire?  I always thought Reich got a bum rap in Indy.  He started when McDaniels pulled out and wound up with some of his staff.  Then the Colts flailed around trying to find a replacement for Luck.  As long as Carson Wentz doesn't somehow wind up in camp, you should be looking good!

(01-27-2023, 12:30 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Leaf now has Metal Pro Set Purdy cards - base only - of course, I ordered them because these are p.c. cards

Oh yeah, I'm in for the 1990 and 1991 designs.  Pity they'll sit next to the metal-less 1989 version.

(01-27-2023, 12:30 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: It's actually funny when you think about it - many considered the Eagles drafting Hurts in the Second Round to be one of the worst draft picks ever - Hurts being drafted in the Second Round obscures the fact that some people questioned whether he should be drafted at all - Hurts going to Alabama and then Oklahoma obscures the fact that he's more than a little bit of an NFL underdog himself.  I suspect that many players who are not traditional NFL quarterbacks but bring strong intangibles to the table will love the fact that Hurts and Purdy both could well open the door for them - or not. 

Tangibles are overrated.  Plenty of guys have the height, arm strength, etc, but never put it together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger? - by jplarson - 01-27-2023, 01:34 PM