`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?

RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?
(01-14-2023, 08:34 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: On another note, did you see the Brock Purdy cards on the Leaf website?

49ers uni (albeit without logos), but there’s a Pro Set RC for $7.99 and an auto for $169.99.

Auto card is at $129.99, not $169.99 - and yes, I ordered one as well as the Rookie Pro Set.

I was pretty good with my picks for the first round missing only the Giants (I knew that Tompa over Dallas was a sucker's bet) beating Minnesota 

In the NFC, you know what I want but I'm going to skip making picks to avoid any sort of jinx.

In the AFC I don't really have a preference - I'm honestly fine with any of the remaining AFC teams winning - my pick in Kansas City hosts Cincy in the Championship 

Reasoning - Kansas City is just a better team that Jacksonville and I think Jacksonville has reached their peak given their current roster

Cincy is mad at the league favoring Buffalo - they are going to come out super motivated to make it not matter

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger? - by ZSDOne - 01-17-2023, 10:52 AM