`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?

RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?
The great new collectors really are something - a combination of ignorance and greed that you can count on.

Sell 2017 Sage High Series blasters as possibly containing Mahomes autos and experienced collectors (or people who bother looking up the checklist) won't be fooled because the Mahomes autos were in 2017 Sage Low Series (technically speaking, Mahomes was in the Premium Portrait set for Sage High, but I have never seen a Premium Portrait auto out of a Sage blaster) - it's always a mistake to buy something like that looking for a specific player (although in late 2019 I did buy a hobby box of 2013 Rookies and Stars saying "hopefully I pull a Zach Ertz auto" - and then I actually pulled a Zach Ertz auto - but that was also a very cheap box and I would have been happy with it even if it didn't actually have an Ertz auto (the other auto was Eric Fisher and the relic was a Matt Forte patch - the best parallel was also Matt Forte /22)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger? - by ZSDOne - 12-16-2022, 01:39 PM