`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?

RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?
(12-07-2022, 09:52 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Baker Mayfield to the Rams - he's going to likely be starting for them as the Rams decide to see if he is worth signing long term (although I'm pretty sure that the Rams are going to be stuck with Stafford due to the contract and trading their First Round Pick to the Lions).

they were the only team to put in a waiver claim.
Ironically, the Stafford trade keeps on giving to the Lions - currently the Rams (meaning, Lions) are third in the 2023 draft order.

Though it would be just our luck as Lions fans if Baker came in, energized the Rams and they won their last five games to drop us to 15th or whatever.

And as much as I will always love Stafford, I am starting to side with the camp that thinks he should retire.

He broke bones in his back multiple times with Detroit, and this latest injury is a spinal contusion in which he lost feeling in his legs.

Scary stuff - he's got his Super Bowl ring, he's got multi-generational wealth and most importantly, he's got a very young family and hopefully a very long life in front of them all.

I think it's time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger? - by rjcj2017 - 12-07-2022, 11:51 AM