`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?

RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?
(10-27-2022, 04:37 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: LOL, an "instant classic"

What a loser that guy is ... sitting on the dirty Target floor, shoes off, just pack searchin' away while I go to work to pay the taxes to let him stay home and do that

Clearly one of the founding fathers of the DBN

Now Team Target can include the DBN Line 

It kind of looks like the Aaron Rogers Packers are collapsing - nice catch by Doubs on the first touchdown - is encouraging to see him bounce back after a rough game (if he gets the drops fixed he's going to be a star in the NFL)

Swift and Brown back in the line up for Detroit and suddenly Detroit is scoring points again - there might be a connection there

A.J. Brown is a monster - I didn't see too much of yesterday's game because I was busy doing other things during it (and it was indeed the predictable rout), but what an adjustment and catch on that first touchdown 

The Jets very much seemed to struggle without Breece Hall - the Cyclones are also struggling without Breece Hall - I guess that is not a surprise.

Ever since Wil Levis was declared the greatest college quarterback and a sure Top 10 pick he seems to be struggling greatly - maybe there is a connection.  What a brutal game against Tennessee.  But maybe Tennessee is just good.

Speaking of college quarterbacks, I'm not completely sold on C.J. Stroud as an NFL quarterback - while it often shifts around between games, Stroud seems to be way dependent upon one receiver - since Ohio State has at least four or five Five Star First Round Draft Pick level wide receivers on their roster you'd think there would be more balance and spreading the ball around than he is showing.  Of course, Jalen Hurts also had that tendency in college and to an extent still does - and so does Aaron Rodgers so Stroud might be fine.

The Vikings keep winning - and as they do, it makes me think that maybe the Eagles actually are good.

Geno Smith is a fantastic story and it is nice to see him succeed - NFL Comeback Player of the Year is practically a guarantee at this point - for card collecting especially, Smith has a great signature (especially on those Press Pass autos where you have a large on card area for the auto and unlike some players Smith actually used it - too bad that Press Pass no longer had the college license in 2013 which detracts from the cards attractiveness)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger? - by ZSDOne - 10-31-2022, 08:29 AM