`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?

RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?
(10-26-2022, 10:30 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: I am hoping I can find some more cheap Hall autos (I still need to get a Panini Iowa State one, after all) (speaking of cheap autos, you probably can get a good deal on Romeo Doubs autos after this past week) - but it definitely removes most of the chase element to have the primary player - there isn't an Eagle (unless you count Carson Strong who was cut after the preseason) rookie in significant numbers and I figure I will eventually find Charlie Koler autos for cheap

I did get some cheap Travis Etienne autos late in the year last year after he missed the year.

Sims did put up some pretty impressive numbers (he was definitely on track for the NFL HoF based upon them) in his limited time in the NFL - I got a couple of Sims Press Pass Legends autos which are definitely nice looking cards.

I don't really see too much to get excited by cards enough to buy boxes now.
It's just not worth it anymore.

Prizm basketball blasters, for example, used to be $19.99 and guaranteed a mem/auto (points) card per box ... now they're $34.99 and don't.

Meanwhile, for $45 total shipped, out of the same product I was able to pick up a Cade Cunningham RC and a nice jersey card ... two great-looking cards for $10 more than a blaster that guarantees nothing.

At least when the blasters were $19.99 and had some guarantees, they were worth the gamble because you always got something, even if it wasn't the team or player you were chasing.

And now Panini expects us to pay $60 for an Optic football blaster?

I think they've officially lost all touch with reality.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger? - by rjcj2017 - 10-26-2022, 12:41 PM