`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?

RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?
(10-17-2022, 09:58 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: The 2022 Season is definitely off to an interesting start - the Eagles are still undefeated and might actually be legit - but as an Eagles fan, I tend to expect the worst

The New York Jets are showing the value of one good draft - it's not unrealistic to imagine Breece Hall as Offensive Rookie of the Year and Sauce Gardner as Defensive Rookie of the Year.  And they seem to have hit on several other draft picks this year as well.

Green Bay shows that even with Aaron Rodgers you might want to have a better wide receiver strategy than sign Sammy Watkins and hope that your draft picks become immediate stars.
And that is 100 percent on A-A-Ron ... he * could * have gone to the GM and said "restructure my deal however you need to in order to keep Davante" ... but he's not wired that way.

Instead, he decided to take $50 million he didn't need while the team was already over the cap, and ... voila.

Every dropped ball and every wrong route the young WRs run is totally on him.

It was a great weekend for me ... the Packers lost and the Lions didn't (because of the bye).

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger? - by rjcj2017 - 10-17-2022, 10:53 AM