`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?

RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger?
(09-28-2022, 08:33 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Compromise: Speak gets all the OSU cards, I get the Panthers ones Big Grin 

Real talk, next year depends on how so-so the Panthers do this year. If they do badly, then it is probably Corral and a rookie moving forward into 2023. If they do just so-so, it might be enough for them to try to retain Baker. If that happens, then whether or not we draft a QB is up in the air.

If the Panthers play the way they have in recent years, they will stay relevant just long enough to keep my hopes up (and everyone else's) just to lose it all at the end and wind up outside the top 5.

Step one: winning against Arizona on Sunday. I think we'll lose, but we have beaten them by an average of 18 points (rounded up) in our last six matchups, including playoffs. Granted, that goes back to the 2014 playoffs, when the only active player on that roster and this one is the long snapper.
Hey, as I can attest to by virtue of the fact that I was out of my office pool by Week 1 because Cincy's backup long snapper screwed up twice ... long snappers are very important.

In fact, of all the great customs JP has ever made for me - besides the classic Dee Baggins, of course - my favorite are a couple of Don Muhlbach cards of the Lions' long snapper that played for 18 (?) years I believe.

He made a 1990 Topps base card as well as a "Pro Bowl variation" ... it was especially awesome because Muhlbach never had an NFL RC, and his only card ever produced was in the Texas A&M college set!

[Image: Mule.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 Season - Will it be a Gem Mint Banger? - by rjcj2017 - 09-29-2022, 12:19 PM