`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's Official Panini is Definitely Trolling Football Card Collectors Now

RE: It's Official Panini is Definitely Trolling Football Card Collectors Now
(09-28-2022, 08:42 AM)Speak917 Wrote: I still love me some Score, low end or not, they seem to always have a nice clean look.  I did splurge on a box ($150 after my discount) and really hope to hit Wilson/Olave.  I will post in the box breaks, once I get it and most will be up for trade, so let me know if you are building a set, I'll help you out.

I've historically had fantastic luck out of Score - best illustrated by a 2017 Hobby box which featured a Patrick Mahomes and a T.J. Watt autograph - both numbered to under 100.  But just about every box of Score I get has at least good autograph and the one that didn't had a Jalen Hurts printing plate for my Eagles collection.

And it is in my opinion consistently one of their best looking products - and it is the closest that Panini has to base Topps - their default mainstream product (some might say that Donruss plays that role, but I think that Score really is their closest comparison - Donruss doesn't have the depth that Score does and doesn't have near the history as a football product - in fact, I consider Donruss to be a baseball product that has crossed over into football) - and it's also the most historic Panini football product having now been produced continuously since 1989.

In fact, Score is going to be about the only Panini product I actually miss once Panini loses their license to make football cards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Official Panini is Definitely Trolling Football Card Collectors Now - by ZSDOne - 09-28-2022, 09:35 AM