`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for Last 3 Changing Stripes Donruss Inserts

RE: Looking for Last 3 Changing Stripes Donruss Inserts
(01-09-2020, 10:44 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yep ... I always like the photos of the players in their new uniforms, it keeps my PC "current" ... and I'm always a sucker for the media day/press conference still shots because it's the only time they won't be pictured in action shots with their new team.

I bought four more jumbos last night and pulled a Paul George dupe.

I also pulled a red laser parallel/99 of the Great Expectations insert of a New Orleans rookie named ... wait for it ... Jaxson Hayes.

I'm now at that point in the collecting season where I'm pulling all New Orleans rookie stuff (jerseys, parallels, inserts) of Hayes and the other guy, Alexander-Walker ... but no Zion.

Since we can't ever know for sure, I wonder if they short out the high end draft guys to keep people buying. Using a small number for example: let's say they created 100,000 cards of guys like KD, LeBron, etc. Then for rookies they make 100,000 of everyone picked after pick 10 in the draft. Then they create 45,000 copies of Zion. They know they're just going to have to trash a bunch of vet base, but you've got enough to keep it on the shelf and keep people hunting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Last 3 Changing Stripes Donruss Inserts - by btrav13 - 01-10-2020, 10:19 AM