`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for Last 3 Changing Stripes Donruss Inserts

RE: Looking for Last 3 Changing Stripes Donruss Inserts
(01-09-2020, 09:55 AM)btrav13 Wrote: And it's a fun side project that also won't break your bank in terms of getting it completed. I like the idea. In Finest baseball this year they had a 10 card die-cut set of Mariano Rivera and they were cheap and easy to get. So I did all 10 of them and I think in sum total I spent $12 on ebay.

Yep ... I always like the photos of the players in their new uniforms, it keeps my PC "current" ... and I'm always a sucker for the media day/press conference still shots because it's the only time they won't be pictured in action shots with their new team.

I bought four more jumbos last night and pulled a Paul George dupe.

I also pulled a red laser parallel/99 of the Great Expectations insert of a New Orleans rookie named ... wait for it ... Jaxson Hayes.

I'm now at that point in the collecting season where I'm pulling all New Orleans rookie stuff (jerseys, parallels, inserts) of Hayes and the other guy, Alexander-Walker ... but no Zion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Last 3 Changing Stripes Donruss Inserts - by rjcj2017 - 01-09-2020, 10:44 AM