`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats Your Guys Take on the Grading Company Drama?

RE: Whats Your Guys Take on the Grading Company Drama?
I was reading through the threads myself a week or so ago, and yea, it's pretty crazy.

They called out a certain guy who appears to buy raw cards that are slightly damaged and then trims them, sends them in, and still gets 10's. They did show some evidence, but I didn't dive into it enough to see how credible it was.

They also called out a gentlemen who used to work for one of the grading companies that kept receiving 10's from his former employee.

How do I feel about everything? I am sure there is some shady stuff going on. I just wonder how long until the market just completely crashes on graded cards. If cards are altered, and are not being labeled as such and people are paying a premium, that's a problem.

I'll be interested to see how this plays out. I only have 1 graded card and I thought I would keep it forever, but honestly, it has me thinking about dumping it now and just picking up a raw copy to have in my collection.

*Sigh*

[Image: h6wRomT.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats Your Guys Take on the Grading Company Drama? - by SGC300ier - 06-04-2019, 11:19 AM