`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long have you been waiting for your sub?

RE: How long have you been waiting for your sub?
I submitted my non guaranteed order on 1-1-18. It's now 1-13-19. I have yet to hear anything.

I emailed them in August regarding an update and was told it would take 2 to 3 more months (Oct or Nov). Obviously that was not true. I then emailed them again mid-december for an update and they didn't even respond to my email. I then emailed them again about a week ago and once again didn't even get a response. It's been 5 months since I've even heard from them. My money and cards have now been held hostage for over a year and they have ceased communicating with me on top of it. I legitimately don't know what to do at this point other than continue waiting and hope that I actually receive my cards back some day. This is my first experience ever getting cards graded by Beckett and to say that it's been disappointing is an understatement.

I was not aware up front that this was going to be well over a year long process. There was no warning or indication anywhere on their website or order form that this was the case. I'm a patient person, I expected it to take a few months or maybe even half a year but I never expected it to take 13+ months with no communication on top of it all while being charged up front for the services too.

Hoping for a happy ending with good grades sometime soon.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: How long have you been waiting for your sub? - by Portlis - 01-13-2019, 05:05 AM