`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2001 Topps Heritage Willie Mays Autoproof 1952 Topps Buyback

RE: 2001 Topps Heritage Willie Mays Autoproof 1952 Topps Buyback
That's an awesome card. With something like that I wouldn't necessarily put it up for auction, unless it's going to a big auction house that can promote it. An auction only lasts for a few days on eBay, which is not really much time to get eyes on the card. If you plan to sell on eBay, you'll be better off listing it as a Buy It Now, with an extremely high asking price and allowing offers. You can always set an auto-decline for offers that are low balling, so you don't get a bunch of $100 offers or something stupid like that. My expectation is that the card would sell for between $3-$5k. I would put an asking price no lower than $10k to start though, as it's such a rare card someone could snag it immediately at that price. I might even consider putting a price much higher than that just to bring some attention to it. Honestly, the people that are going to want it most are not going to get scared away by any asking price. They will just send a message or make an offer.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2001 Topps Heritage Willie Mays Autoproof 1952 Topps Buyback - by djohn - 10-17-2017, 10:26 AM