`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
(07-20-2014, 12:51 AM)nittany13 Wrote: 2001 Score Trump card variations

[Image: scan0006_zps1614c9b7.jpg]

This was brought up twice before in recent pages by others but I was skeptical that variations existed for other cards, however after doing a little research I am now convinced that the Trump variation does indeed exist for all of the cards in the base set. I do not know how rare the Trump variation is but it is at least a little rarer than the normal base. There does not appear to be any more variations though since the QBs will always have TT on the back, the RBs will have EE, the WRs will have PP, and the defensive players will have BB.

An update.
Thanks to htoutlaws who found the variation, and nittany13 for the previous posting.

Beckett, please add the TRUMP parallel in the OPG.

To confirm nittany13, I believe that a TRUMP parallel was made for all cards.
2001 Score, the Jets teamset is #142-148. Dedric Ward #145 became a Dolphin and the logo shows him as a Dolphin.
#114 Matthew Hatchette is left in the Vikings teamset group, but has a Jets logo. Total 8 cards.
The 3 Jets rookies with cards, 1st rd WR Santana Moss #296, 2nd rd RB Lamont Jordan #282 and Free Agent RB Reggie White #291.

I have a TRUMP parallel for all 11 cards.

The reverse of the card was to use in Pack Wars, the Rating is
TT Touchdown Tommy (QB's)
EE Endzone Eddie (RB's)
PP Post Pattern Paula (WR's & TE's)
BB Blitzing Barney, (DL, LB & DB's), the Jets have no defensive players in their teamset.

The Jets teamset with Chad Pennington (TT Touchdown Tommy on a reverse)
[Image: Jets%202001%20score%201.jpg]

The reverse of the Jets teamset, all with TRUMP
[Image: Jets%202001%20score%202.jpg]

The three Jets rookies, the top row the base, WR Moss (PP Post Pattern Paula), RB's Jordan and White both EE (Endzone Eddie), the middle row the TRUMP parallel, the bottom row the Scorecard parallel that shows the card front.

The Scorecard parallel was numbered, for the Jets #ed to 321 except Becht who is #ed to 328. The rookies were Moss #ed to 469, Jordan #ed to 247, White #ed to 202. The numbering replaces the Pack War Rating / TRUMP designation.
[Image: Jets%202001%20score%203.jpg]

It took me a little while searching mainly Sportlots, finishing with Beckett to locate the 11 of them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by ginge01 - 05-23-2016, 09:09 AM