`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?

RE: Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?
(04-27-2016, 05:39 PM)goodgod1979 Wrote: Congrats!!! I've been seeing you everywhere looking for that card and I'm glad to see that you were able to snag it. So, how did you come by it? Did you overpay Dean? Don't worry if you did. Seeing it staring you in the face for so long, if it were me I would have bought it too. :-)

LOL thanks man!! yeah id been after it for a while!!! Fortunately I came across a yahoo group about topps venezuelans a few years ago and someone had it for 30 bucks. Then i saw an ebay lot for auction and the card was there too. I contacted the seller and told me hed ask the auction winner if it was ok for me to contact him about the card, I did and bought off him for 15 bucks!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Messages In This Thread
RE: Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any? - by alfredoleal2001 - 05-02-2016, 01:22 PM