`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?

RE: Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?
(03-16-2016, 11:02 AM)GonePostal Wrote: Actually found a few of the yaz's have the 64 regular and batting leaders , 66 regular and batting leader , 68 yaz homers and 77 as well now just need the 60 the sox sluggers from 64 the 67 and the leaders and regular from 68 and the 72 that may be a pipe dream , actually considering putting a 77 set together

I may have posted previously but be careful on the 72's. There were a large number of fakes out there and very few real ones. The fakes are easier to spot because they usually have sharp corners. They originated mostly from a seller on ebay, Venezuelan Cards, who has been very reliable for all other Venezuelans. The moderator/owner of the Yahoo Topps Venezuelan Group brought this to everyone's attention, you can probably find more details there. Turns out I have a fake '72 Reggie Smith, which is pretty different from the real 72's I have. On ebay at the moment, there's one raw and one graded Kaline. I'm positive the PSA one is a fake for a number of reasons if you take a close look. I think the PSA graded lower because of a small crease.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

Messages In This Thread
RE: Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any? - by coimbre 21 - 03-18-2016, 10:02 PM