`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thank you Alanch for the awesome customs!

RE: Thank you Alanch for the awesome customs!
(03-08-2016, 08:29 PM)duch2izback Wrote: That is some nice work Alanch. I'm curious if you did non sports stuff as well. I have a few things I may want to have cards made for. Would be happy to compensate. Once im done with a few projects Im working on, I'll give you a ring

Thanks! I'd certainly be willing to take a shot at whatever you are thinking of for a project. Just let me know.

(03-11-2016, 11:46 AM)johnnypen Wrote: Wow!! That is some amazing stuff by both of you. Thank you for sharing the story and pictures. It is a real treat to see both the quality custom work and the passion for the hobby.

Thanks! JP's stuff looks really sharp in person. It is a lot of fun creating things and trying out new techniques.
(03-13-2016, 06:58 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: VEry cool. I need to show off some of my new stuff. Been a while since i have done much TTming but still making customs here and there.

Would be excited to see what you have been working on. TTMing has been slow here as well. I miss those times when I was getting a few back each week. Now it seems to take months.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thank you Alanch for the awesome customs! - by alanch - 03-14-2016, 11:13 AM