`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the a-hole here? Ebay related.

RE: Am I the a-hole here? Ebay related.
(08-12-2015, 05:24 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I don't want to offend someone who has their card(s) priced way too high.
Maybe it's just me, but I find it more offensive to be asked what my bottom line is than to get a lowball offer.
As for your specific instance, it looks like the seller is asking 4x what the last one sold for; though the last one wasn't graded. The seller also seems to think that a BGS9 is some amazingly high grade for a modern card, and thinks it would cross to a PSA10, even though there is only one 9.5 subgrade. Personally I wouldn't pay much of a premium for a BGS9 versus a raw card from a few years ago, unless there were known condition issues with the set. If I was interested in the card I would simply send a best offer of $400-$500 and see what they counter back with. Hopefully they counter and don't just turn down the offer, as that would piss me off, especially after their message.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I the a-hole here? Ebay related. - by djohn - 08-12-2015, 06:21 PM