`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the a-hole here? Ebay related.

Am I the a-hole here? Ebay related.
Some of you will probably say yes to me being an a**hole anyway, but I'm cool with it. I search Ebay for hard to find cards, mostly 1/1's, and I frequently ask questions when I'm really interested in purchasing cards. Most of the time it's condition related because descriptions may be vague or not given at all. I've had a few cards show up that I was told were "mint" only to examine and find out they would most likely grade out at a 6. Or worse. Anyway, as far as questions go is it considered a slap in the face to ask what a sellers bottom line is when he or she has a best offer option? I've been asked countless times and it's never bothered me. It's cut and dry and a fair question. I've also asked the question countless times and it's never seemed to bother a single person I've asked. I found a Trout I really wanted but the seller was asking too much in my mind so I sent a message saying I was interested in the Trout and I was wondering what your bottom line is? Thanks, Matt. Nothing vulgar or offensive. I got this back. [Image: Screenshot_2015-08-12-05-14-08_zpsqmacauwg.png]

Messages In This Thread
Am I the a-hole here? Ebay related. - by Hofcollector - 08-12-2015, 04:49 PM