`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
(06-14-2015, 09:13 PM)nittany13 Wrote: Thanks jjoy. In recent months I have been very busy and am hoping that things settle down for me a little. I have had a chance to lurk on the forum occasionally though. I have other submissions to make once I have a chance get everything compiled.

I thought it was possible that you already knew that Beckett was already aware of the Kearse auto variations, ginge01, and I should have noted that. I just wanted to let you know, just in case. Actually I was not previously aware that there was a Kearse one from the set so I am happy that you brought it to our attention that there is a fourth one needed to be added to the checklist with the others.

No one should worry about submitting something that already may have been either. It would take forever to verify if something has already been discussed, as I stated previously. Maybe someone from the Beckett staff will happen to see the recent posted examples and then add those if it has been recently discussed again too. Even I made the mistake of posting missing OPG examples a second time, only then realizing later that I submitted the same example years ago prompting me to delete one of the posts to lessen potential confusion. Since then I put together a spreadsheet stating which missing OPG items I previously discussed and what page said example is located on.
Nittany, thanks for your feedback.
I never looked for 2001 Score / Select autos for the Jets before, I have read through the Beckett Football Guide books over the years and never saw them listed. I vaguely remembered the buybacks, and Chad Pennington being listed to 2. I think it got listed on ebay last year and I missed it!!!. I wanted to draw peoples attention to the different Jevon Kearse variants as Testaverde's was like one of them and if any info could be shared on my Testaverde. I had forgotten about your update years ago, not committing to memory all of your Kerry Collins finds LoL, I hope the 2001 Select autos is added by Beckett to the OPG and the Price Guide book as 4 of them have been discovered and should be included.

(06-20-2015, 03:15 PM)jeffcayce Wrote: Picked this up at a local show in Nashville. Back is not in great shape but I had never seen one. Any ideas on what it is?

[Image: Tennessee%20EA%20Sports%2096_zps3eryaael.jpg]
The only clues are EA Sports and part of a perforated sheet from a gameday program?, or is it a promo for the conference, one per team? It references the 1994 season on the back so is it a 1995 fall issued promo for the 1996 upcoming EA sports video game called College Football USA 96? There are games / cartridges of that on eBay but not your card.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by ginge01 - 06-21-2015, 12:09 PM