`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Feelings on buying Press Pass products?

RE: Feelings on buying Press Pass products?
(01-30-2015, 09:50 AM)dunnere Wrote: So, tell me this...why wouldn't NASCAR just hire a couple of those creative guys that worked at Press Pass and put out there own product? Why does it need to be ahrid party? They already market their own product better than anyone else, and if was/is an officially licensed NASCAR product/item, it would create a larger groundswell from the NASCAR fan base...

Not too shabby of an idea. But since they don't already have the infrastructure to manufacture cards, they really should just streamline the licensing process...from what I can tell (other than the smaller market), the licensing is the biggest complaint from the card companies. If NASCAR could make the process easier, maybe a company would bite?

Speaking of card companies, I know we've all named possibilities, but I thought of one I haven't heard mentioned yet...what about Rittenhouse? Didn't they do at least an Indy set in '06 or '07? Other than that set, I am unsure of how much racing they have done, but maybe another possibility?
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feelings on buying Press Pass products? - by Mikarlo - 01-30-2015, 01:24 PM