`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do not hesitate to trade with StedmanRecon. It was a "toolsy"

RE: Do not hesitate to trade with StedmanRecon. It was a "toolsy"
(01-12-2015, 05:47 PM)manningsecnumbr1fan Wrote: Great job Stedman!! These stories is what I like to hear & read on forums.

Lol thanks, man. I'm really trying to learn as much as I can about actually trading cards. When I was a kid, several of us collected cards. We would do anything for money for cards (lol including finding lost golf balls in the trees around the golf course and pull a Radio Flyer wagon around the golf course selling them back to golfers until the staff would run us out for the day). Our idea of "trading" was sitting under some trees with shoeboxes of cards, trading each other for our favorite players and teams. Money and book value didn't mean a thing at the time lol.

Now, this is a whole new world compared to then, and I'm learning as I go. And I don't think there is a better place to do that than here, and with this group of guys. I know I'm super stoked with incoming cards, so when I send some out, I really want to do my best to make it a good experience for the other person by getting them what they want (if I have it). Lol might make me a bit naive still, but hey... I'm learning and enjoying it.

Thanks to everyone that has answered any of my questions, and also been working trades with me. Big thanks to yankees_pride for the recommendation thread. Right after that, I had a few trades waiting in my C2C lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do not hesitate to trade with StedmanRecon. It was a "toolsy" - by StedmanRecon - 01-12-2015, 06:03 PM