`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When it rains it pours....wife lost her job selling collection.

RE: When it rains it pours....wife lost her job selling collection.
(12-08-2014, 02:35 AM)jbmmadman2795680 Wrote: why would a General Manager of a hotel get "fired" in December ?... in December ?... Is this hotel a national chain that was sold and the new owners want to bring in their own management ?...it's not that I don't believe you, it's that I don't believe this stuff can happen... in December ?...jeez, where's the christmas spirit ?...only thing I can think of as to why this happened is because your wife was probably supposed to fire a subordinate. But because your wife has a heart and wouldn't do it, she loses her job ?... politics...

We had a huge storm on the night before thanksgiving, and they lost power and about $20,000 worth of revenue on top of the fact the hotel wasn't as busy as it had been in years past, so who does it fall on? Yup the GM. We found out today that the new GM starts on huge 15th, so they've had this lined up for awhile. She is better for it.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

Messages In This Thread
RE: When it rains it pours....wife lost her job selling collection. - by joncarrie2006 - 12-08-2014, 04:25 PM