`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
(09-26-2014, 04:22 PM)cgod26 Wrote: Well, there is 4 more 1996 Men of Destiny Parallels that exist. 6 Total (Not counting Jumbos).

Everyone probably already knows about the base card #ed/4000 and the Gold Series parallel #ed/1000. If you thought these were HTF, these latest parallels make those look very common in comparison. It turns out, there are 4 MORE parallels to these Destiny cards. There is a "TEST" and "SAMPLE" parallel for both the base card and the Gold Series card. The base card "TEST" and "SAMPLE" cards are both #ed/75. The Gold Series card also has a "TEST" and "SAMPLE" card that are #ed/25. I have included a picture of all 6 versions of these cards for reference. (The photo autograph is included because I thought it was cool that the Destiny card photo was the same as this autographed photo I have.)
I wonder if there are test and sample parallels for all the other cards within the set as well, I am inclined to believe so. As brought up prior, there seems to be additional parallels of at least some of these cards concerning unit values as well. The complete checklist of this set is still evolving.

(09-27-2014, 07:24 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: Can't find this in the OPG anywhere:

2008 Upper Deck Icons Immortals Lettermen Herschel Walker /84
[Image: UD-Icons-Lettermen-Herschel-Walker-B_zpscd7173fa.gif]
I could not locate it in the OPG anywhere either.

These are excellent discoveries gentlemen.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 09-29-2014, 01:09 PM