`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
(09-13-2014, 06:17 PM)cgod26 Wrote: Here is any interesting card that I found while sorting my cards. I have a half dozens of these blue colored stamped visions cards but one is purple. At first I thought that maybe the printer made a mistake and the blue was fading making the stamp purple but at the bottom of the card, the blue is the same rich colored blue on both cards. The scans aren't the best, but the purple is a solid purple and very noticably different. The backs of the cards are identical in color. kaufman's pants seem to match the purple in color better than they do on the blue card which makes me think that the blue may be getting saturated a little but doesn't explain why the blue is prefectly matched in the stamp for "napoleon" at bottom of card. Has anyone else ever seen a purple version of this card?? It's the 1996 classic visions freshman futures.

[Image: jj004_zpsb0e4d790.jpg]
I do not know what to think about your Visions parallel. At the current time I am inclined to believe that it may be just an innocent dye lot variance rather than an intentional parallel (just my opinion).
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 09-13-2014, 11:14 PM